Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Greetings & Salutations!

 

Greetings and Salutations! I’m Holly Henderson. Devoted Wife. Busy Mom. Avid Homeschooler.  Instapot Lover!  Six-time Telly Award Winner. PR Pro & Blogger. Delivering the Good News Message of the Day for your Home & Life. 

 

 

I’ve always loved the gift of gab!  Especially in high school as the president of the student government, I delivered the morning announcements with a twist. I was the first ever to host the morning announcements via live broadcast talk show format.  The show was followed by a taped national program, Channel One.  So my nickname became Ms. Channel One.

Media Mogual Dreams

My dream was to become a national news anchor, so I then went on earn a B.A. in Communications from the University of North Florida and later a M.S. in Transportation Management from Morgan State University and wrote my thesis: “The Impact of 9/11 on Airport Security Systems: A Case Study of BWI Airport” (and defended that bad boy for over 3 hours)!  In the interim, I decided to fly the friendly skies as an international flight attendant for Continental Airlines.  Later, I was selected as a political appointee for Maryland Governor Robert E. Ehrlich as a media liasion at BWI Airport and also served under Governor Martin O’Malley.  I hosted two radio programs and a six-time national award-winning local cable TV program.  I was living the dream…  Are YOU living your dream?

                       Mommy Majestic Reality

Yet, I wanted more.  Motherhood was calling and I was queen of my castle.  Consequently, I left the corporate world to become a stay-at-home and have never looked back.  Have you also made the decision to be a homemaker?  Sometimes I looked back with nostaligia at my awesome layovers and income. But now, I look forward with excitement as I enter the world of blogging and working from home.  After three emergency c-sections, I was neither physically or mentally ready to dream about being an entrepreneur.  So now I feel the time is right to join other successful moms on this path to financial freedom. You too can make your dreams a profitable reality, even from the comfort of your own home.

My goal:  I want to join the ranks of the fabulous Mompreneurs. To parlay my 16-year experience in the Public Relations (PR) arena into a profitable and fun online business.  In addition, help others do the same along the way!  What is YOUR next life goal?

~Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISABLED VETERAN & BLACK-OWNED BUSINESS LAUNCHES FUNDRAISER TO BENEFIT THE SERVICE DOG INSTITUTE / CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS

                                           Media Contact Information:    Holly Henderson: 443-827-1791, TheMessengerMom@gmail.com IMME...